Zwift Power sticks and stops tracking hills

I use the latest iPad,iOS 12.2, wahoo Kickr 2 and all other wahoo devices - cadence and tickr. I find that about 15 minutes into a ride, the resistance sticks at whatever level it’s sitting at. Could be uphill or downhill, the Kickr just won’t follow hills anymore. Is very difficult to keep riding if resistance stays high or low. All else continues working. I can fix it by closing the Zwift app and restarting the app - just puts me into a group at the back of the pack - which is frastrating. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hey Andre, sorry for all the inconvenience! We’ve been monitoring resistance issues with Kickr trainers for a while and are still investigating. We have a known issues post here: FIXED: Trainer Resistance Issues (Mainly on iOS Devices) - #52 by Peter_Castrop

And also a specific topic about Kickr resistance here: No resistance in climbs / Wahoo Kickr - #26 by Matthew_Papapetrou

And remember you can always send us a support conversation if you want to get in touch with our support team: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Locking this topic to avoid duplicates.