Zwift=One big sprint

Do you know the equation? or do you believe? the kreuzotter equation is all you need together with some magic sling shot drafting bogus:
www kreuzotter de/english/espeed.htm

How many is enough? It’s certainly growing. Obviously not at Zwift levels but there are regular events of 50+ riders and a few of 100+

Certainly enough to make it a race.

2 Likes

You must not read many threads on these forums.

3 Likes

thank you funny that this applies to all even though posting and reading for years …

That’s encouraging. I’ll take another look at it - thanks.

I’m pretty sure, nobody would say that in Zwift you willbe a cheater if you get “fattier” some kilograms up…

Try it, and then come back to tell all the people how was the experience… even on the flat. Nothing to say about hills, as everybody also in real life knows.

If there is some flat and descents, just as IRL.
In fact, every other (Rouvy, Bkool, Fulgaz…) have more realistic physics for the not-short&light riders.
But still they have not much riders, that’s the only thing Zwift has, a BIG number of riders…

Sorry for the bump.

Just wanted to say that my ranking have improved but I am also realizing a thing. To get a really low ranking on Zwift you need to master the crits. Even the 1 (atleast he was, don’t know about current standing) on Zwift said that he avoids hills. Which I find sad as ■■■■. I don’t know but someone have to make hilly races with good rankings. I know you want it or do you? Is that the problem?

I do realize that Zwift involves a lot of tactics and the best of it places the best but gives us some hilly races with good rankings. I sat and looked the the wolrd series and it seems like they doesn’t have any hilly races. I can’t wrap my head around why this is the case.

I would however want to say that it would be very good for Zwift to do so, the pros could come into Zwift and get good rankings directly, not have to grind tactics for years to place good. And if the pros places highly it will be taken more seriously.