Zwift on Xbox One

(Mike) #21

Plugging in USB peripherals like ANT+ sticks require approval and licensing, if I’m not mistaken, and drivers installed at the operating system level. And I can’t imagine the blue tooth smart pairing is any better on Xbox than it is on Windows (bad). Apple TV 4K is a better bet at this point.

0 Likes

(Henry Ho) #22

definitely a big +++ with xbox one! Truly bringing gaming into training :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(Ahmed Khamari) #23

With the new XBOX one X hardware and platform it will be really cool, kids can do real sport activities, instead of just playing violent games. Cycling can reach out younger kids, promoting healthier lifestyle …I’m sure Microsoft will be glad to have you 

0 Likes

(sebastien aubouin) #24

Would absolutely love to be able to zwift on by xboxonex at 60fps on my 65" 4k OLEDf!! bring it Zwift!!

0 Likes

(Stephanus Franz) #25

yes please bring Zwift for Xbox - I usually need my laptop only for office and it is just to slow… but an Xbox is so much cheaper and easier than a new PC + you can use it as a mediaplayer at your tv anyway

0 Likes

(George Perujo -- SCC) #26

Yes please Zwift for Xbox one.  i could finally use my big screen tv instead of messing around with the iPad 

0 Likes

(Robert Burns) #27

+1 for xbox support

0 Likes

(Fabrice Rqs) #28

Zwift for Xbox One pleeeeeaaaase !!!   :-)

0 Likes

(Apostolos Pechlivanidis 3937) #29

I would love to see an Xbox one version of zwift as I own one and my pc is too old to run zwift. As a gaming console, it would make sense to have an Xbox one version. I’m only concerned about the fact that you have to pay a monthly subscription in order to play online with others

0 Likes