Zwift mobile Link (ZML) Android = Stable Thank You!

(Gerrie Delport) #1

Thanks for updating the ZML app on android. Before the update it was constantly disconnecting and i had to disconnect and reconnect the phone wifi. Since the update I have noticed that I get zero wifi drops. 

Good job.

Thank you very much. 

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #2

Better than before, but I still get booted every time it tells me “no one you know is Zwifiting at the moment”. Galaxy S3. Seems to be tied to notifications in the phone.

(Gerrie Delport) #3

I disabled all notifications for the mobile app so I don’t know about that issue. :frowning:

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #4

Does not help. I  have every darn notification disabled I can find. It is really time for a new phone.  :slight_smile:

(Michael Metsger) #5

Today “network error” hell is come back in ZML on android. It is very sadly. You try to solve problem from february and have no result. I think it is your problem(system resource overload).

(Gerrie Delport) #6

Do you have the latest version installed?

Current Version   2.1.12

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #7

Yes. Latest version.

ZML boots are tied to the Galaxy S3 notifications, all of which I have disabled, in every applicable app.

I would be happy to submit a proper support ticket, if I knew what to send (for ZML).

To be honest, the ZML app is ‘not so good’.

I agree with Michael M.

(Michael Metsger) #8

Today I tryed new app(with new name), no results, ZML all time restart/freeze screen and lost BT sensors. Can’t ride at all. I think that users is beta testers for you who pay to try your app. Saddly :frowning:

(Gerrie Delport) #9

Just when I asked if you have the latest version they released a new version, actually a big update, it is now called Zwift companion app (ZC).

Open a ticket and describe in detail what happen and how to reproduce the issue it also help if you take screen shots. More information will help them a lot.

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #10

Thanks Gerrie,

I’ll try to do that when I get time. The S3 has had issues with many other devices, too, so I am guessing the fault lie’s there.

I’ll check out the new version also.

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #11

Version released yesterday is improved and I did ride without a drop. So far, so good. Workout dashboard is very nice! Chat pop ups are not and I wish I could opt out of those. Size 4 or 5 fonts(!). Thee are no old folks at your company… that is for sure.  :slight_smile:

ZML (or should we now call it ZCA?) needs to have a way to join a group ride. I can now only do this with the main menu in Zwift. Joining a group ride is the only thing I need the Zwift UI for. I enjoy riding without the UI for the best view, so it would be great to be able to join a group ride without the Zwift UI.

(Cary Sporinsky TeamZF ZHR(F)) #12

I just learned I can join a group workout without the UI enabled. Disregard the last message.  :slight_smile:

(Gerrie Delport) #13

I was just about to post a screen shot.

Glad you got it working.