Zwift minimises after 20mins

When riding with Zwift on full screen mode, it minimises after about 20 mins and I have to click on the Zwift icon in the app tray to bring it back.

I am using Windows 7.

any ideas?

Hi Peter,

Are any other programs running when you try and run Zwift? It sounds like something is trying to run and then “taking priority” over Zwift because I’ve never heard of this behavior happening before.

I’ve seen this minimization behavior show up a few times as well in the past few days.  I haven’t isolated the issue, but in at least one case it was a popup from Windows 7 prompting for some Dell recovery backup dialog taking focus away from Zwift.  Seems to jive with Eric C.'s theory.

Just found this thread. 

It happens to me all the time. It can be 2 minutes after I start or 30 minutes, but it’ll always happen at least once.

Nothing in particular running in the background, it’s a fresh install of Windows 10 with the only things on it being Zwift and Microsoft Office 365, and teamviewer.

Nothing else pops up on the screen, I just have to go back to the icon and maximise Zwift again.

I’ve had this happen randomly a few times too. Nothing really installed on the computer, it’s just used for Zwift. Fresh install of Windows 10.

me too, windows 10 nothing else running except team speak, quite annoying having to reach for the mouse all the time

I am running Windows 10 and this has started to happen to me. Any ideas what is causing this, no other programs running just Zwift alone???