Zwift hub “belt” Crooked?

I have had the zwift hub for over 2 months now and am very satisfied. However, this week it started making more and more noise, especially in the beginning after which it stopped over time while cycling. When I inspected the Hub, I noticed that the rubber belt that surrounds the flywheel is shifted to the right and there is no way to move it to the left. This is also seem to be the place where the noise is coming from as there is thus more friction at one point than the rest. Anyone else have experience with this?

Same here :woozy_face:

1 Like

Did you ever figure this out? Having exact same issue here.

Add me to this list as well. Any resolution or input from Zwift?

Same here! Not as severe as this but enough to cause an annoying scuffing sound (confirmed with bike off the trainer to rule anything other than the Hub out). I peered down the narrow gap with a torch and could just about make out a red electrical cable and figured it was that getting too close to the flywheel internally, but… after finding this post I was able to alleviate things momentarily by pushing the belt laterally away from the adjacent plastic casing. Nowhere near as extreme as your situation though! My unit is already a replacement from Zwift after a loose power cable issue, I can’t believe I’m going to have to request another swap!

1 Like