Hey Zwifters, get ready to train!
We’re excited to release the much anticipated beta version of our workout mode. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
The list of new features is short and sweet:
- Added loading screen
- BETA Workout mode added
- Test feature: snapshot auto-upload to Strava
- BETA tester shoes, socks, and Dogma 65.1 added for our founding members
- Changed CycleOps Mag adjustable trainer setting from 3 to 5
There are a couple of known issues that weren’t worth us delaying the Beta release of workouts. They are:
- The cancel button in workout selection may sometimes be unresponsive. To get around it, click “Workout” and then on the drop-in screen choose “Clear Workout”.
- Taking a screenshot on some machines may cause the camera to act a little springy.
Of course, as with every update, there’s many other changes and fixes that made it into the mix. We look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, and feedback in our Zwift Support Community.