Hey Zwifters, this month we’re proud to release version 1.0 of our Training Plans feature. You can read more about that here: https://community.zwift.com/news/6502-structured-workouts-on-your-schedule
You can expect additional enhancements this summer for Training Plans, including Triathlon plans, Run/Cycling combo plans, and the ability to do select events from our large database of Events in order to complete certain stages of the plan. It is a work in progress, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts or suggestions about how to make it better.
Additional changes in this release:
- Events now start counting at a new spot, right under the ‘Enjoy your Ride’ sign in Watopia, and a new painted line on the road on the other 2 worlds. Before, events would start once you get to the asphalt for Cycling and at the white start line for Running. This is now all unified, and the on-screen UI will also reflect this new starting point.
- Previous efforts are now graphed on Alpe du Zwift segments
- Percentages for earning prizes at top of Alpe tuned slightly
- Graphics performance optimized
- Events can now be on a different world than the currently live world. We will be beta testing this on select events next week once everybody receives the latest version of Zwift.
- Added ‘enhanced drafting’ mode for events, as a test. Draft effect will be much stronger in events with this rule set. Again, expect public testing to begin soon.
- Bugs fixed, a few visual tweaks to UI
In addition to continuing to improve Training Plans this summer we have many miles of new roads in development, as well as some bigger changes to how leveling up works. Stay tuned!
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift