Zwift Game Release: Dec 3, 2018

Awesome update to allow more levels (I only recently reached level 25 so this is very timely. Thanks to [Daren Chandisingh] for posting the new level XP’s required. My comment is really to say wouldn’t it have been better to make each level after 25 alot harder than the previous. So if we need 11,000 xp to get to 26, then to get to level 27 ought to be 20,000 xp extra, and so on. I just think that Zwift will be in a similar position in a year’s time with lots of people on level 50, asking for more levels?
As usual just my thoughts - but as is I’m very happy with this update - keep up the great work.

Since the last update I’ve noticed the same issue. When i try to save my ride, the app (PC, Windows 10) crashes. The ride is available on https://my.zwift.com/ but I guess it’s the auto save. The ride is not complete.

We are looking into the Windows crash but I have not seen us reproduce the issue here yet. For those that have hit it, what resolution is your computer set to and are you running Zwift in full screen or a window?

1 Like

Happened to me already twice out of two rides! Running on Windows 10, full screen mode.
You press ok to get to the save screen and then it crashes. Resolution 1920 x 1080.

It doesn’t occur if you just log in without cycling…

1 Like

Today no save anymore as yesterday. After pressing “Fahrt beenden” no save button and the program exit to the desktop without saving. Win10 4K GTX980. No problem BEFORE the update

3 Likes

For me also on two PCs with Windows 10. One with fullsceen 1080 and the other with windowed mode and 720. Happens always on this PCs after Update. Now 4 times in sum. Before update → no prob.

Additionally these rides are not “stored” in the weekly goals. So we are still at 0km this week. :frowning_face:

Save screen is displayed when you end the ride w/o riding.

Can we contribute any logs which helps you to analyzed this issue?

2 Likes

Can we support with logs, or something ???

Hi Guys,
I have experienced the same problem than you. After finishing a ride, the practice is not completed and there is no upload on Strava.
The practice is shown in the companion app but there is no name of the practice but only the date of it.
Thanks for your help,
and I hope to get this resolved very soon so I can continue riding…

3 Likes

Would logs help you? ComputerSpecs, Launcher, Log?

Why would you associate the additional levels with the price increase? Only because they occurred around the same time? Why not associate the price increase with all the improvements over the past three years? Just curious.

1 Like

Made level 26 today, but ZCA still shows level 25 (with an almost full progress bar), and my.zwift.com still shows level 25 (with about 25% progress).

same thing for me : on zwift.com i’m lv 25…but in game i ve reached 26 for sure

Thank you, I had to go to the apple TV app store and do the update manually.

Not to mention the fact that the original price increase was more than a year ago for new accounts.

1 Like

@Eduard_Zimmermann
@T_obi.Scheller
@Tom_Gaspard

See here guys:
Zwift crashed after saving (Release: Dec 3, 2018)

2 Likes

Windows PC. In addition to the report in the Bugs section of the forums, I opened a support ticket yesterday. No response yet.

Same problem here… yesterday and again today?!? :frowning_face:

Seems to happen to riders who have German as their native language. See this post here: Zwift crashes while saving (Release: Dec 3, 2018) - #4 by A_cid

Riders in this post are from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Northern Italy. All are using German as their OS language and Zwift runs with German language settings.

1 Like

Just curious. My wife got the level update and the wahoo challenge. I have logged in and out and can’t find either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Disappointed with having to wait 5 business days to a service ticket request and then getting a boilerplate response :frowning:
Managed to fix it ourselves after much aggro. Apparently, it was caused by Zwift / Windows 10 ransomware protection.