Zwift Game Release: Dec 3, 2018

(A) #31

haha lol yeah typo from me meant: Cubic :rofl:

1 Like

(Jerry) #32

Thanks Daren. Will have a look.

0 Likes

(Kurt) #33

Thanks for the update. One clarification…Is it true you receive more extra points per distance when using metric (km) instead of imperial (miles). According to Zwift Insider, that is the case. So if you set Zwift to use metric, you accumulate extra points faster? Sounds like a glitch.

0 Likes

(M D ⚡[BRT]) #34

As long as its disabled for races…

1 Like

(Steve) #35

An observation: accelerated leveling, it seems, means that any riders with over 110,000 points will not get any “new” points for riding after they update until they’ve ridden enough to get back to their “old” points total. So, someone with 400,000 XP before the update has been reset to 110,000. They’ll then have to ride 1812.5 km (not accounting for bonus points) to get back to the 400,000 XP they had before the update. And then they’ll start accumulating new XP at the normal rate. But they’ve gotten no new XP for the 1812.5 km they’ve ridden since the update, which would normally have accumulated 36,250 new XP.

This assumes that this statement is exactly accurate, and that it means that acceleration lasts until the old XP total is reach again: “Accelerated leveling stays in place until you reach whatever level your XP would have taken you before this update.”

3 Likes

(Eirikur) #36

Just updated to the version 1.0.32117 on iOS.

This still hasn’t been fixed?

And most importantly, this bug is STILL unsolved? Come on Zwift … this is one of the biggest bug inside Zwift, are you not able to fix it? The remote control issue on Apple Tv 4k:

And lastly … what is this Mission screen supposed to show? Not that it matters at all compared to the remote control bug above,

0 Likes

(Ryan Trombley *u5) #37

Is this update going to be released on Android aswell and if so when? I still don’t have the option to update and I have a few events tonight.

0 Likes

(Jon) #38

Sorry for the crash - what computer/device are you using? Windows? iPad? Did you open a support ticket? Very curious about this.

0 Likes

(Jim) #39

I submitted a bug in the Bugs section of the forums.

I was taking a screenshot from ZCA, and curiously, Zwift created a few hundred copies of the same image with different numbers after the date&time. Then the PC stopped responding.

0 Likes

(Chris Dorcy [MAX]) #40

Are workout points multiplied? Workouts dont award points based on distance…

0 Likes

(Jim) #41

I suspect that your xp (from both distance covered and finish lines) is deferred until you complete the workout segment. If you get a full completion star on the segment, the deferred xp is awarded (perhaps with a bonus based on segment time and difficulty). If you don’t get a completion star for the segment, I think you lose the deferred xp.

0 Likes

(Darryl Parker) #42

I was really expecting something better than that for such a large price increase. More rider levels? What am I supposed to be excited about?

With all due respect,
DP

3 Likes

(C Garwood TT1) #43

From the release notes above

2 Likes

(Jonathan Wass [DIRT-OA]) #45

I was referencing the fact that the update was coming “this month” (meaning November). So I think it is a valid question.

0 Likes

(John Murray Tt1) #46

Thanks for changing the interface and adding an unnecessary automatic screenshot feature leading me to delete my one hour workout when I thought I was deleting the screenshot that I had no interest in taking. I try to ride almost every day and I don’t need Zwift filling my harddrive with screenshots I didn’t ask for. If I want to screenshot something, I know how to hit print screen and save it. Useless changes to the interface are not helpful.

3 Likes

(Danny) #47

its ALWAYS been like that. 20 per km, or 30 per mile. its not a glitch.

0 Likes

(Jean Sebastien Guertin) #48

How do you update on apple TV? I am still on version 1.0.31651.

0 Likes

(Aaron) #49

If it doesn’t auto-update, the update will be in the Apple Store when it becomes available.

0 Likes

(Lin) #50

iPhone was updated last night. I manually updated my Apple TV this morning via the App store. If you go in there and to the ‘Purchased’ listing, you can find it and manually force the update, assuming it hasn’t already auto-updated.

Out of habit, after an update, I always remove the power from my Apple TV unit for at least 5min, usually the time it takes to make a cup of coffee. If I update at night, I will unplug it and go to bed. Why? Because the Zwift and/or the Apple TV either don’t clean up after updates resulting in occasional Zwift startup issues after an update. Also, a periodic power cycle probably cannot hurt.

0 Likes

(François Paradis) #51

I like the redesign of the save and quit screen in the pc version. Less chance to trash a good ride. But the french version truncate the label save and quit in the button. It worked fine in the previous version. Small fix guys … :slight_smile:

2 Likes