Zwift crashing in long races

Hi,

I already tried zwift support but they havent replied from last weeks crash. It has now crashed two weeks in a row. Both times doing the DBR sufferday ride on Saturday mornings at 9:30am.

Both races I got to around 2hours in and zwift crashed. No error or message just everything disappears.

In windows event viewer I can see this at time of the crash
Application error:
Faulting application name: ZwiftApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eab4e52
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0xb29ecf52
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x00000000000f9229
Faulting process ID: 0x43bc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d62b5661b64436
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift\ZwiftApp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: 4a70c376-198b-4ac8-ae23-762ef0dcc1af
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

System spec

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Graham

The same here.
First time I noticed it this spring.
Works great after clean install, but starts to crash like after 1-3 updates. Litteraly the same behaviour, same record in the event viewer.
Google says it’s probably some problems with graphic driver (mine laptop has nvidia gtx), but again: after clean install it works just fine some time.

Mine is desktop with Nvidia card. I did lots of things to make it go away, so am not sure what the exact thing I did was that helped. I did reinstall windows and therefore Zwift but I also increased ram to 32GB. Not sure this helps you at all.

When I originally posted I think it was more of an issue as lots of people in same races were complaining about it.

https://forums.zwift.com/t/guide-to-getting-useful-support/425781/7

“… desktop with Nvidia card” is not enough information!

1 Like

The full spec of my pc and more is in the opening post!

Thanks though

Did not find any information about your GPU there.
Tested today with my old desktop PC, bought Nvidia GTX 1650 in January, no crashes ever.
Had problems before, but it was with GT 730 (or similar, forgot it already). Everything (Win 10, Nvidia driver, Zwift) up to date. Zwifting 1.5 hours in Innsbruck.

Did you try running Zwift in windowed mode instead of full screen? I believe that was a problem for me, but also with the old Nvidia.

Sorry, no ideas anymore.