Zwift crashes while saving (Release: Dec 3, 2018)

(Matthias Urech (Nidibikers)) #101

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from Zwift that I completed 7,500ft climbing although I have a Wahoo Climb challenge progress of 5664ft. Now, I’m confused :roll_eyes:

So, maybe this is good news for all that lost some climbing because of the crashes. Or not. Better get that climbing going just to be sure…

Edit: this seems to be a known issue: Wahoo Climb mission not updating progress

(Chris Larese) #102

Can confirm: Did a workout yesterday over 1 hour 5 minutes. Exit and save game worked just fine. Thanks!

(Kurt Kolbe) #103

The only problem is that all screenshots are “clean”. - Without graph, rider list …
Windows 10

(Pitch Blank) #104

@Kurt_Kolbe1

(Nathan Wamba) #105

I’m french user and I changed to English but there is still the same problem: crashing when trying to upload activities

(Anton Kovalnogov (B)) #106

My zwift crashes when i tried to save an activity via ZAC. In zwift desktop app it works, so i switched to this way of saving. Win10 / android, English language

(Kasper Jensen) #107

I still have the problem and just wondering, if the issue has been solved?

(Matthias Wolf) #108

Me too. Zwift crashed yesterday, while trying to save Tour of London. Windows 10, english(!) language, ANT+.

(Chris Rohr) #109

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for following up. I was able to successfully save training ride last night. After performing a driver update for my graphics card and uninstalling/re-installing the Zwift software, it appears that the saving and exiting of a ride works correctly now.

Thanks,

Chris