Zwift crashes while saving (Release: Dec 3, 2018)

please rollback the release

1 Like

I doubt Zwift will roll back the to an older version, more than likely they will be patching the issue soon.

1 Like

paching is fine if you find the root cause within hours. cannot see any announcement from Zwift in this thread. Maybee its affecting just some hundreds users, so it not on the priority list.

Change language in Zwift to english and test again.

2 Likes

I’m on a English Win (located in Switzerland) - abends anyway. Chance to start 7 day Sufferfest trial in the meantime :wink:

1 Like

As mentioned above by Zwift staff, you should send a report, using that support.zwift-link above (comment nr.18). I got a reply within a few minutes that they’re looking into it and was asked to send the Log files from the Documents/Zwift/Logs directory. I think if everybody does that, they can narrow it down and find a solution more easily and quickly. However, I’m pretty sure it is on top of their priority list.
After the NewYork-release there was similar user response on that “riding loops” issue and they fixed it quite quickly. And after all there are too many German speaking zwifters to disregard this problem.

Yes, it’s annyoing, but I’m sure they’re working on it. In the meantime I’ll try the workaround with English language setting, next time I’ll log in to Zwift.

1 Like

changing vom german to english works fine. Workout saved!

1 Like

Can confirm, switch to Englisch works

2 Likes

I openend the ticket and send the logs and activities. lets see if english setting solves it for the evening ride.

Changed language from german to english and it is working fine again as it was before the new update!Finshed workout pushed ok the window showed up with save ride Upload to Strava!

1 Like

Same problem!!!

Hello Vincent?!

Change to English Language Settings. Did 1,5h ride, everthing fine. Looks like a german language issue as mentioned by many.

Crashed after workout. English language is set.

1 Like

Same here, since Dec 3 crashes after every ride. German user, however on an English Win10 system and therefore Zwift also running in English. The rides were however synced with Zwift so I could download the .fit files and upload them manually to Strava.

worked fine

Same here. Also German. Also very disappointed in light of the wahoo climbing challenge (k’s of climbin meters lost) :(((

1 Like

…aus Wien das selbe problem :frowning:

Hey all, we believe we’ve found a fixed and this issue should be patched very quickly. I will update the Known Issue post here: https://forums.zwift.com/t/zwift-crashing-on-end-ride-or-exit-when-in-german-language/16063

Thank you for being so patient with us!

4 Likes

The rides which are crashed, are not counting to the Wahoo Climb mission.

2 Likes