Zwift crashes inride

after 6 weeks of good travels i have the same problem again.

https ://forums.zwift.com/t/zwift-crashes-in-ride/622867

zwift crashes in ride. it doesnt save the ride. super frustrating.

Contact Zwift support and tell them you want your log file analyzed

Welcome to Forums @Kenny_de_B. Thank you for using this space to give visibility to your issue. Crashing definitely ruins your Zwift experience.

Crash events can be triggered by different reasons such as; outdated Operating Systems, local device permissions, and Graphic Drivers issues. I took a quick look at your account and noticed that there’s a sync program you are running, specifically OneDrive

OneDrive syncs your Documents\Zwift folder. This could impact Zwift’s ability to run properly. We recommend either excluding your Documents\Zwift folder from your sync program or temporarily closing these programs while Zwift is running to prevent conflicts.

You can disable the OneDrive Program by following these steps:

1. Select Task Manager on the taskbar.
  2. Go to the Startup tab.
  3. Locate Microsoft OneDrive in the list.
  4. Right-click on it and select Disable.
  5. Close the Task Manager window.

If the issue persists, please send us your crash logs and game logs so we can look into them. If you aren’t sure how to do that, check out this article for steps on sending your crash logs and this article for steps on sending your game logs.

You can send them at your earliest convenience to zwift.com/contact-us.

Thought Id resolved my issues running lower res. Crashed in a pen then immediatwly after a race, again losing my ride and seemingly out the results even tho I crossed the line!!!

Unable to recover from a kernel exception. The application must close. Error code: 3 (subcode 2) (pid=13348 tid=264 zwiftapp.exe 64bit)

Seeing this in event logs each time. Driver is up to date!