Zwift Concept Z1 Tron Bike v2.0?

Nothing in terms of those emails here. I’m at 277,000m elevation and had the Zwift Concept bike a long time ago.

@Oliver_ZRace_Central wins. New climbing challenge tile spotted with today’s game update:

1 Like

Here’s more information: Rapha rising

1 Like

I know that there is a Zwift power gc but will there be ranking points up for grab for Rapha Rising? @James_Zwift ?

It’s currently set up as a group ride, so ranking points wouldn’t be issued.

The weirdness continues. I completed the first stage of ToW 2022 about 24 hours ago.
While I was out in Watopia again this evening, I received a triple volley of emails from the ‘Team at Zwift’:

It looks like the email for completing stage one also released the automatic messages for getting the Tron bike (like in the OP, but without any screen banner appearing), plus my first ascent of AdZ! :laughing:
Both of those were accomplished many moons ago but I never received any emails at the time. I wonder what else I’ve been missing out on!

strange, I didn’t get the tour of watopia email yesterday, but got a few other emails from earlier this week?

Yeah I’ve had the alpe email and tron email come thru despite me not doing the alpe in a few months and picking up the tron in December

Something is screwed somewhere possibly with the mailing list or database

Same here. Not even riding today, just fannying about.

Just did stage 1 again and now I get the email, lol

1 Like

I also got the ADZ and Tron bike emails. Tron I’ve had for ages and I’ve done more than 50 laps of ADZ. :smile:

Still nice because I don’t remember seeing those emails in the first place.

2 Likes

D’oh… this is the thread I was trying to find. No emails but I “completed” the Everest climbing challenge a second time yesterday. Climb Mt. Everest Challenge completed... again?