Zwift Companion Release, February 25th (3.22 iOS, Android)

I’ll add my two cents about Bluetooth issues since the update. I’m experiencing multiple drops in connection, ERG mode not engaging properly during workouts, and periodic lags. I got dropped when riding with a pace partner because of an untimely drop. Makes Zwift unusable. Please fix ASAP!!!

1 Like

Following the updates to both Apple TV and Companion app, my Kickr connects to Apple TV but then quickly changed to “No Signal”.

I’m able to pair my Kickr to my MacBook using Companion with no problem whatsoever. Just reporting this configuration in case it’s helpful for pinpointing where the issue is occurring.

@shooj @Wes why don’t you just have a pool of beta testers that can test the game before general release? Would seem to be an easy way to remove the discontent when releases contain bugs. Bugs wouldn’t see the light of day.

3 Likes

What’s the ETA on the fix?

1 Like

Same issue here: Zwift on MacBook pro connected via companion app on iPhone to Flux 2. Sometimes zwift is able to connect for a short while but without receiving any power nor rpm. Zwift app on the same i works fine!

1 Like

I’ve got no issue or problems running zwift after the update.
However the weather is great so I’m riding on the road.
Ride on all. :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like there is a ZCA update available to, hopefully, correct the issues some people have been having.

Update Feb 28
Companion v3.22.1 has been released for iOS and Android

• Fixed an issue where Bluetooth sensors were not pairing as expected on iOS devices and Apple TV.
  • Fixed an issue where profile settings were not reflected correctly.
13 Likes

New version looks good. Only preliminary testing but launched Zwift on AppleTV and the new companion app on the iPad and everything connected straight away with no drama including the sterzo which was a bit temperamental before

1 Like

Since this update the country flags aren’t shown on my device… any more users facing this issue?

7 Likes

Yes, same here. Android version.

4 Likes

Just downloaded the new update. Through the ZC app I can connect my HR monitor (Whoop), but only 2 out of 3 Kickr connections (power source, cadence, and controllable). Any idea how to fix this?

@DCCane -

If your KICKR does the 3 connections, it should go across as one sensor, and then you can still pair your HR directly.
You shouldn’t have to go through the ZC app to pair sensors.

Yeah, before the last two ZC app updates I never had a problem connecting all 3 via Bluetooth or through the ZC app. I just prefer the ZC app because I read the connection is more stable, plus you can control your ride through your phone. My question here is how to fix the issue with only 2 of the 3 connecting.

No flags for me either. :joy:

Android.

2 Likes

@DCCane
I assume you’re using AppleTV.
I use AppleTV, pair my KICKR18 ( smart trainer, controllable, and cadence ) and HR monitor directly to the AppleTV.
I do not pair devices through the ZC app.
I still use the ZC app to control several aspects of Zwift, like dropping a power up, giving Ride On, turns, screenshots, etc.

Nope just using a MacBook Air. I’ve heard good things about AppleTV though and might consider that option in the future.

Yes have just noticed this, no flags for anyone :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Are those not seeing flags on a specific platform? I see flags on my iPad.

Possibly just on Android?

2 Likes