Zwift Companion Release 3.39 [August 2022]

Then Mr. @shooj how can my daughter get the cap you give if one of the requirements is to join a club? Is there a solution? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The cap is given for going through the tutorial. There is no need to actually join a club.

Hi colin.
Yes there is a need to join the club, you have to complete the 6 steps they tell you to have the cap in the garage, i wouldn’t have asked if that was the case :grinning: .

That’s a bit backwards, isn’t it?

A father can’t have his daughter in his club, a safe place amongst people he knows and trusts?

2 Likes

Still not managed to fix the Apple Watch disconnection problem? For £13 a month or £156 a year do you think you’ll be at fix this?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: “Club verlassen” appears twice in Companion Club menu

Sadness….

5 Likes

Someone please give Oliver the cap, and all the other juniors on Zwift too…

6 Likes

No soup for you. Best of luck!

1 Like

So, if I don’t have a club I’d like to join right now, how long is this tutorial prompt going to stay there? My hot take is I don’t think you should “need” to join a club to complete the tutorial. Maybe have it complete when you go to the clubs tab rather than require a new club being joined.

Not that I’ll never join a club, I just don’t think being forced into one by the tutorial is the right thing to do.

Is there a way to not accept the hat after getting all the checkmarks? I don’t want more junk in my garage. I’d prefer a way to declutter it.

I believe the “Not interested” button will remove it.

I meant after the reward is unlocked. Now I have a giant banner whenever I open the app, asking me to claim my hat with no way of dismissing it.

1 Like

You can leave a club as soon as you join if you want

1 Like

Ah. There is probably no way of removing the hat from your garage or dismissing the ability to claim it.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand there’s an obvious way to cheese it, but I think it would be better for the tutorial to just know you understand clubs exist and upsell cubs rather than require actually joining one.

1 Like

Agree, that way kids can also get it who arent allowed to join clubs

Could the training only appear for new zwifters? I’ve done each of those things like a billion times and it’s telling me I haven’t.

But did you get the cap? :ride_on:

No, should bei in garage. Right?