Zwift Academy Tri 2021 FAQ

Finished all bike workouts including #5, but didn’t get an unlock as stated above by @Oliver_ZRace_Central .
Anyone else noticed this?

I am not sure as I am not doing the academy this year, but I think you have to do both the run and bike workouts to get the unlocks, rather than just one of them.

Edit: Here is the part above that makes me think that…
You will unlock rewards as you progress through the Academy. The completion of Bike workouts 2 and 5 as well as the completion of Run workouts 2 and 5 will award you special Zwift Academy unlocks. If you complete all requirements from both cycling and running, you will receive your final Zwift Academy Tri unlock.

Are there make up dates available for the baseline ride or any of the workouts?

I’m missing an unlock too for some reason :frowning:

Well it looks like it hasn’t registered your finish line ride, might be easiest to just do it again as they are still available. You can just do the short one, it’s only a 20km ride.

The aero helmet is given for the final ride. Missing the jersey which is awarded for rides 2 and 5. Which are donee

Is there already a first group picked for the selection?

I got my email today. Shall I tell them I swim like a brick?! :blush: :rofl:

1 Like

I just got my email too. Unfortunately - or perhaps fortunately - the form says it has to be completed by 27th Jan. It also links to the T&C for 2020 :slight_smile:

"To be considered, all applicants must complete and submit this form by January 27th at 11:59pm PST.

Program terms and conditions can be viewed here: https: //zwift.com /p/2020-zwift-academy-triathlon-tcs/"

I suppose I should tag someone in case there’s a typo to fix so let’s try @shooj . I’m genuinely not bothered for myself, I wasn’t going to fill in the form and wouldn’t do Kona if you paid me. To say I swim like a brick would be to flatter me. I enjoyed the training though.