Zwift Academy Road 2020 Issues

Hi, Newb question, I have completed the first three workouts as they have appeared in ‘Events’ on the Companion App. I see friends have completed workouts 4 and 7 but when I look at my Academy records everything from workout 4 onwards is not scheduled yet. Am I doing something wrong? I
may need to replace my Neo 2T if it fails again during a ride but wanted to complete as much of the Academy as possible, ideally all of it, before sending it off to Garmin. Thanks, Keith.

They’re doing them as solo rides. On the main screen in Zwift where you click “Ride” to start your ride, go into “Training”. Under “workouts”, scroll down and find ZA 2020. Click, and select any workout you’d like to do. You can also choose the workout tab from the menu tab when you’re riding in-game.

Amazing, brilliant answer, thank you Sophie :+1:.

on the webpace it is showing incorrect in the desktop version i see it correctly counting.
so all good as long as i can manage to end the event.
its weird but as long as the progress ingame is showing correctly - no problem.
for me it is working perfectly now! thanks!

Lucky you!! Unfortunately mine is still incorrect whether on IOS or Windows.

It shows I’ve done workout 1,2 and 4 but shows I didn’t do workout 3 when I did! If I go to the Academy 2020 drop down list under ‘training’ it shows I’ve done all 4 workouts but it’s not registering on my Academy Dashboard.

Thanks

M

As i said it doesn’t matter what is showing on the webpages as long as you are aiming for getting the ingame prices.

Ingame the counter is working correctly for whatever reason … After i figured out that you can get the workouts on your own without having to start group workouts the counter worked as long as you do every workout once if you do one workout twice it doesn’t count as 2/8 only 1/8. This information is missing inside zwift even box - well another fact for poor work :face_with_monocle: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:.

The ingame event box is telling you just x/8 workouts and x/4 races/groups nothing more nothing else. The fact that you can do the workouts on your own is speeding up the whole process alot …

Unfortunately the integration on the 2020 academy page doesn’t work for me either.