Zwift Academy 2022 issues

Did not receive the mentioned mail. How should I proceed?

When you did your ride was the banding issue fixed. I also didn’t get the above mentioned email today. And I did my baseline 4pm eastern which was after the banding issue got fixed. Hoping I don’t have the redo since my results should be accurate.

Still haven’t had this apology/explainer email….and was one of the first to raise the bug……

1 Like

Looks like you exited the ride before it was completed.

The event is a 26km ride (free ride workout), which is ~1.5km beyond the finish of the Legends and Lava route at the Volcano KOM banner. I was thinking something was odd when I didn’t get a completion popup at the end, like last year, but I got it a little ways down the descent. I don’t think it registers you has having completed the task for Zwift Academy if you don’t hit the end of the ride, same as with stages in the various Tours.

The email was only sent to those who were impacted by the rubberbanding during the baseline rides between 9 AM PDT - 12 PM PDT and those who received the blank baseline data email. If you rode after 12 PM PDT, the issues had been resolved. I apologize for any confusion with my previous message

Hi Amanda,

I didn’t experience any issues on the ride (as far as I’m aware), but got a blank baseline data email. I haven’t had an updated email with the data in yet…

The email I got:

I rode at 20:00 BST, so sounds like the issues should’ve (just about) been fixed by then. I don’t know what my phenotype or results for the segments are from this email though.

1 Like

I rode 9 am AEST which I think is 2 pm PDT. No email received. :frowning:

I did the Zwift Academy orientation, Baseline (no banding issues for me), and now Workout #1. Like post#22 above, my Baseline email has no data!
According to my Zwift profile, my FTP is 168.
Is there a way for Zwift to “crunch my numbers” on my Baseline ride & tell me how I did?

My ride went fine this morning, perhaps because I started about 30 minutes late. However, I have received no email.

I finished my baseline ride yesterday and got the finish notification at the actual finish down the hill. But I haven’t gotten any email like I was expecting and I don’t see any stats that I would have expected. The academy road tells me that I’m 13% done with the program, so it counted the ride apparently. I just can’t figure out what went wrong.

Did anyone else just never receive an email? Did I miss something basic?

1 Like

Above the Zwift folks mentioned the mail will come out sometime 1 business day after the baseline ride, so it might still show up.

I did my baseline yesterday in the 6p EDT group. It was not banded. We did have assigned bikes which changed for the segments. I did complete the run and got a finish banner somewhere on the downhill from Volcano KOM. I received and email this evening but like many others there was just boilerplate info and no data summary. I did get an exclamation point though so there is that…

1 Like

Same here. Would like to know if we’ll get an updated email or forever live with the uncertainty of what kind of biker we actually are … :biking_woman::mountain_biking_woman::motorcycle:

I was impacted, raised an incident support ticket, received the empty mail. And I did not receive an additional mail explaining how to proceed. I am really surprised how things go wrong here. I would have awaited this from other systems/providers, but Zwift?? Very disappointing.

1 Like

So weird that they would use email instead of sticking this in the companion app.

3 Likes

Got an email. You’re a !

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So, another question… Should I be able to see the longer form of the workouts in the “workouts” section on iPad? I only see two categories, one is the two “Pro Contender” workouts, the other category is all of the short workouts.

Then I see two stragglers below those (not in any category) from the long form ones, those are 2. FTP Short Blocks, and 5. Pyramids… But I don’t see the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th long form workouts in the training menu. Is something borked there? I would expect a category for long workouts, and all 6 of them to be in there.

How long before you got your email? I haven’t got mine yet, but it was only about 23 hours since I did the Baseline Ride.

Same on my side. I noticed yesterday as i wanted to plan the week. Not all long Workouts on the iPad.

27 hours post my ride Pete. Not that it was terribly useful!

1 Like