You do not have any calendar accounts on this device

Yes I do, and permission to access my calendar has been requested and granted. This is on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, running OneUI 4.0 (Android 12).

(No such problem on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, running OneUI 3.1, Android 11.)

Any solution?

I have this exact same issue. Galaxy S10, Android 12. But had it exactly the same under Android 11.

My phone is now also on Android 12 and continues to work with the Companion app. Tablet still refusing to play (just the calendar bit, otherwise OK).

Just throwing my hat in here. This is also (still) broken in the exact same way for me today.

App version 3.55.0 (1750). Pixel 7a, Android 14.

FWIW both my tablet and phone are now able to add calendar entries for events.

I think originally the problem was related to having both Samsung Calendar and Google Calendar apps installed and I had to jump through some hoops to get it working. Not sure what I did - it was a long time ago and I’m now on Android 13 on both devices - but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. What I can say is that the Samsung Calendar app is disabled on both devices, so now only the Google Calendar app is active and, of course, default.

This is unlikely to be the problem on a Pixel device so I’m not sure what the problem could be there.

Hi @Tim_dODZ, I appreciate all your initiative and performing self-troubleshooting to find a solution. You did it great! A similar solution was found in this forum.

That is not a solution to the problem described in this thread.

That is simply describing how things are supposed to work. The problem is the described functionality does not work for some users - instead giving the incomprehensible error message “You do not have any calendar accounts on this device” when you try to add a reminder in the manner described.

This thread describes a bug in the Companion App.