Xhale connectivity issues

I’m currently a big user of the Xhale training platform. Its a great application that helps me manage my training load and review my sessions etc. However, I’m very disappointed that I can’t automatically sync between Xhale and Zwift. As someone that uses Zwift regularly for my indoor turbo sessions, I would like to know why I can’t currently directly sync between the two.

Ditto!

Any chance of an update Zwift? Xhale is a great, lightweight platform that does everything I need but it’s a faff having to look into syncing via a third party system!

Is anyone from Zwift listening or responding to this thread?

Just cancelled my zwift subscription and gone back to trainerroad and this is a big reason for doing so…

Would it be possible in the future to have swift sync to Xhale?

Also, think it would be great if Zwift would automatical to Train Xhale.

I agree with everyone else it would be really useful if Zwift synced with the Xhale platform. I would encourage me me to use Zwift a lot more

I agree with everyone who has posted in favour for Zwift syncing direct with the Xhale platform, if this happened I would certainly switch to Zwift.

Like the users in here have mentioned I use the Xhale training platform and I’m a Zwift user. I’d find it to be very useful if I could sync my Xhale training plan with swift to make the most of my sessions. Having read the other comments it seems there are many sharing my views on this.

Cross-platform integrations and interfaces are what makes training tools like this such a success. Why limit them?

Xhale is great platform and a much needed optional alternative to TP. Xhale has already been recognised by a number of major players in the industry as previously stated above and is constantly looking to improve and add functionality.

I use Xhale and zwift and it would be great to have them linked directly. Both great aids in my training and would be great to see.

I created an Xhale account and linked it to my Garmin Connect account following the directions here: Log in .

All my activities, whether recorded outside via a Garmin computer, or inside via Zwift, show as expected on the Garmin Connect web site.

Only the outdoor activities show up on the Xhale web site, and even then, it’s a manual process to import the file sitting in an Xhale inbox.

Someone at Xhale or Garmin could flip a switch so that Zwift rides go to the Xhale inbox just as outdoor rides do.

Xhale is not connecting to any rides I’ve done, whether recorded on the Garmin computer outside, or on Zwift inside. All those rides show as expected in Garmin Connect, but not in Xhale.

edit: and an end user solution today to get data into Xhale would be to use your Garmin, Suunto, Polar or Tomtom service to record your ride.

New user to Zwift. Been using the Xhale platform for around 6 months wished they would allow auto link as this would make life a lot easier

Hi Zwift,

Same here for me, user of both Zwift and Xhale and would be great to be able to upload Zwift rides to the Xhale platform.

Thank you

Train Xhale user, would use Zwift if integrated

Agree with OP.

Love Swift and also use the train XHale platform. Integration between the 2 platforms would be great!

I’ve just moved over to Xhale as a cheaper alternative to Training Peaks. It would be really great if Zwift could add auto sync for this platform because it seems to be growing in popularity.

Also trying to kick the training peaks habit and move to Xhale but honestly manually uploading every activity having gotten used to everything syncing automatically just seems like such a hassle.

I used to use zwift but since ditching Training peaks and moving over to Xhale I haven’t bothered using the platform as it is too much hassle to upload the ride etc. I would be tempted to go back if it was a slicker evolution.

Same here, I’ve started to use Xhale for this season, and I couldn’t fathom why the activities wouldn’t get there from Zwift.
In this day and age, it beggars belief why this sort of stuff isn’t automatic!

Please, Zwift, could there be an automatic link to Xhale? It’s a widely use platform now, surely, you can spin up a few instances of your syncing servers!