Wont luanch

Got it! Thanks again! Lifesaver! I know what to look for now!! Malware is coming up clean so im not sure if it happened when i uninstalled mcafee.

Yeah maybe when McAfee (horrible product) did it when it uninstalled.  Ride On!

ZWIFT Support team grab this for knowledge base:

Windows 10

McAfee Internet Security 

Blocking ZWIFT from launching.

Check Internet Options/connections/lan settings and make sure proxy is NOT checked.

Seems McAfee is buggering up the proxy settings.

Would love a ZWIFT Jersey :slight_smile:

To the extent of my tech knowledge (limited), I´ve tried EVERYTHING.  My app was working perfectly in my macbook air and “something” happened that its now failing to launch. I didn’t update any IOS nor did i install any firewalls and aren’t working through a VPN. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled…rebooted, emptied trash bin, you name it.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix launcher problems? 

I am having this problem also.  All firewalls off, and AV all disabled.  Even opened up my router.  This works on my wifes computer, which is connected to same wifi router.  

Hi all, did you get this problem sorted? I’ve bought a brand new laptop just for zwift, downloaded the app but can’t run the game. I get the log in screen, hit ‘lets go’ and the larger window loads but is pure white. The music is running and my zwift mobile link app thinks i’m zwifting. Any ideas appreciated. 

Hi all. I’m getting the the same problem in my new old notebook, sony vaio, windows 7.

Bruno,

What are the specs of your Notebook? Is it 32 or 64 bit?

More info is needed to assist you.

I sorted mine in the end by disabling my other non-discrete graphics card in the laptop and updating the drivers. Now it’s forced to run on the discreet graphics card and seems to work faultlessly

Paul Allen,

is a Sony Vaio i3 M330, 4GB RAM, 64bit, ATI Mobility RADEON HD 5470 512MB.

I’m glad for you assist.

Hi Paul, Hi Jordan

I solved the problem updating the video driver after installing 

| Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta | 313 MB | Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta | 3/1/2016 |

from https://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows%207%20-%2064

Thanks!

Bruno,

You may want to look at this post since I think your graphics card is a little under powered: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/203193315-What-are-the-minimum-computer-requirements-for-Zwift-