Windows 10 recaptcha_en.js login error [November 2021] [SOLVED]

I tried the Gstatic tips over with no luck. Then i took away the remember password and changed it. Then i was able to access the site again.

The trouble have been there since 20 october! Should be fixed soon.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello!

i get this error and the gstaic workaround does not work.

anyone with a idea how to workaround it?

click yes

Scroll up for more info.

yes or no does not help the zwift launcher is just white anyway and nothing happens

Try this: Internal Server Error 400 / 403 (Clear your browser) - #7 by Dave_ZPCMR

I have try that and still same issue. Maybe worth to mention is that zwift launcher was white during update that did occur after the installtion beside the text and progress bar in the bottom.

You’ve got a different issue then, it’s worth starting a separate thread. Remember to provide the full specs of your PC.

OMG! Thank you! I was about to buy a tablet, I was so frustrated!

seconded. adding gstatic to restricted gets around the script error.

But no way to continue. None of the fixes suggested are working here.

UPDATE: We have a verified fix for this launcher error.

It required some retooling of the Zwift Installer and Launcher apps, and new versions of those two components will release later this week.

We’ll update this thread with instructions when it’s live. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

UPDATE: we’re testing on various Windows and .NET versions, and it’s taking longer than expected. Current plan is to push this live early next week.

3 Likes

Any other fixes in it? :wink:

3 Likes

Was today update suppose to fix it?

I don’t believe so. @shooj said “current plan is to push this live early next week” as the new Launcher is still being tested.

@Zachary_Demers
Negative. the Launcher app piece that fixes this is independent of the game app. We’re still testing the launcher so we’ll push that live once it’s done.

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema, hice la ultima actualización y ahora al ingresar, unos minutos trata de cargar la aplicación y se cierra sin motivo alguno. Volví a instalar y se mantiene el mismo problema.

For what it’s worth, I also experienced this issue, and was frustrated by it for several attempts at running Zwift.

Eventually, I copied the URL which was indicated in the error message, and opened it in a browser. I didn’t take much notice of what was presented, it was a bunch of Web gibberish - a stark reminder of why I don’t do Web based application development.

Confident that I could actually access that resource, I shut down the browser, and as if by magic, Zwift ran successfully.

I haven’t had a single problem since blocking the URL as described. Multiple systems.

1 Like

Some users do not have access to make changes to their browser settings so the workaround does not apply to everyone. This should have been fixed by now for paying subscribers.

1 Like