Will ERG Mode Be Fixed Before ZA Starts?

Still waiting for someone from Zwift to acknowledge the issues with the recent update…

Specifically, the ERG mode issues I posted about in this thread: Erg mode not working in workout mode

I know I’m not the only one, based on conversations with other riders. Will this be addressed and fixed prior to the start of Zwift Academy? Or should I just go pound sand?

Hey @Jose_Wence_DIRT, I’ve used ERG mode numerous times since the update last Thursday and haven’t had any issues. I’m on Win10 with a Kickr Core using ANT+.

The only issue I’ve had is when my wife uses the microwave in the kitchen above where my setup is and it kills my ANT+ signal for a minute.

What devices/equipment and platform are you using?

1 Like

Haven’t experienced any issues with ERG in 2.5 years.

Using a Macbook Air with an Elite Direto. I’ve tried using both ant+ and BLE connections, but had the same experience. I’m up Zwifting before anyone is awake, so there is no interference.

1 Like

Windows 10 native BLE and Kickr v2. No issues with ERG mode here.

1 Like

I consider getting your microwave checked if it is causing that kind of interference. All the stuff that it does is meant to stay inside of the box…

2 Likes

I’ve seen some reports on the forums of the Direto not changing resistance with ERG mode over the past year. Have you calibrated it recently?

It’s only a few months old :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

About 2 weeks ago…

Some things are manufactured with faults. I’m not saying that there is definitely a problem, but there might be.

Three people in the house (so, often multiple uses per day) using multiple trainers, all via ATV4k—no issues with ERG mode since latest update (or ever, for that matter).

Our family uses Apple TV Zwift App (screen we view)with Zwift companion on IPhone and we have a Wahoo Kickr smart bike. This week for the first time we have had issues with ERG mode in Zwift workouts. Like other problems described- even though ERG mode is selected resistance does not change, you have to change it manually by shifting. Never had a problem before. Anyone experience the same the same thing and found a solution?