White tron bike [July 2021] [1.15.0]

This was also present on Tuesday on Apple TV when I did the lunchtime (UK) Classics ride - I think that was pre-update being released…

@shooj
This bug was also in the previous (June 2021) update. Screenshot from June 19,2021
Both my brother and myself had the bug on our ATV 4K’s. It was random and did not occur on every ride.
We dubbed it the “Ghost Tron”

1 Like

@FlandriaBikes.com
Thanks for that info. Screenshots are always appreciated.

So far, everyone’s reporting this happened on an Apple TV 4k. Is this happening to anyone who’s using some other OS platform?

In contrast to wednesday’s group ride the tron wheels are back to normal today (free ride, AppleTV 4k), in London, Yorkshire and Watopia. iPhone is also fine. Strange.

I’ve only seen it on the Apple TV 4K. As others have said, even then it’s not every time - I didn’t see it last night. But today I was riding on the mac and my son on the Apple TV - you can see the difference. No Tron bikes (as all on the Aethos, but please note the banners in the pens on the TV vs the laptop…

I’ve experienced the White Concept wheel bug for a month. ATV appliance. I removed and reinstalled Zwift once. It’s intermittent and occurs about every 12th ride.
I’ve also stoped asking for Zwift support. My list of zwift verified bugs is long and none are fixed. Not wasting my time if zwift can’t provide a list of user reported bugs they verified and with a target resolution date. Good way to keep support employees busy it would seem but total wast of users time, reporting the same defect over and over again. Some bugs like meetup replication of users and Sprint doing odd stuff is bad. Heck, just in the last few weeks, the sprint is so bad even the results list just shows only yourself.

White tron bikes look sick.
Please keep this colour

1 Like

Black, White & Grey Scale options please :slight_smile:

1 Like

And again white tron wheels - and again in the TV group ride in London (never in a free ride). I quit Zwift several times before the start of the ride, including a forced quit. It didn’t help, the trons remained white and also did the start pen sign.

I also noticed that my sprint PBs were missing. Only today’s PBs were shown, not the ones from the past weeks.

AppleTV 4k, latest updates installed.

All the trons in this race yesterday appeared white (using Ipad only)

Have it here on my iPad Pro.

I also had it for the first time yesterday - on iPad. Group ride, as previously mentioned. Previous ride was just solo workout and no issues.

I’m on ipad mini today and every tron I’ve seen has the white wheels. I’m on a gravel bike so haven’t checked to see if it happens to my own tron.
I’m in a solo workout on Makuri Islands.

This was the same during my TdZ ride yesterday. I was using an Apple TV 2021 device.

Got any info for us regarding this?
I switched to Apple TV 4K yesterday after been using PC for years.
Noticed the white wheels on Throns right away.
Thought it was my old TV but on a brand new Samsung OLED and with 4K HDMI Cable it is still the same.

Looks funny when you are used to see it the ”right” way :slight_smile:

It was fine when I rode yesterday on my Apple TV.

It doesn’t seem to be a consistently reproducible problem. I’ve seen it myself, but only extremely rarely.

Had the same issue on the first TOW ride last week

Got white tron wheels during my race this morn. First time seeing it personally.

Edit: Closed and re-launched game: The wheels are also white in the drop shop for me too. This is on iPad Pro.

Riding right now in Makuri for MAAP ride with white wheels. Using Apple TV. Any idea of a fix or the root cause?

It just happens randomly. On your next ride they will look as usual.