Which segments to improve ZwiftPower readings?

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone of you are trying to improve your ZP power profile by targeting specific segments - and if, which?
Specifically, I’m lacking a 1 min segment. My PR on the Legsnapper is around 48s; it would otherwise have been an ideal spot with lots of races to participate in.
Am I missing something, or aren’t the a whole lot 1-min segments lying around for A’s and strong B’s?
Morten

you want to improve zpoints, right? the efforts lapse after 90 days and it’s better to go after climbs that aren’t often featured in events, so look for interesting courses to race on. the petit kom, yorkshire either side, richmond reverse KOMs etc. if you want to do well on libby hill (forward) or the legsnapper you need to be a mutant because they are heavily featured in races

1 Like

Thanks, actually, I’m looking to improve my Zwiftpower profile reading - not ZP points. So I am looking for a place to do a full 1 min effort in a race - and 5 min for that matter. 20 min is easier (Epic).
Morten

oh. the best 1 min max test race is libby hill afterparty. it’s pan flat, and finishes on libby hill. just go flat out from the KOM line and it should take you about 1min-1:20. sometimes less if you are super strong

1 Like

Great, what about 5 min - Fox Hill? More candidates? Volcano is a bit too long and a bit too flat in the middle.
Morten

the petit kom in france is about 5 mins long at 5.8wkg and has a flat lead in. but if you are racing there you will probably lose since unless you get over the top with 30s then you will be caught on the 2km descent to the lap banner