When does week reset for weekly goals

Harsh, Mike. Harsh. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you @shooj . It sounds like they might want to look into that then because a number of us seem to have had different experiences. That definitely was not the case for me last weekend. Thanks!

Did anybody remember to check this over the weekend? I was asleep… :wink:

1 Like

@Daren probably forgot because of his old age

:rofl:

Sorry, couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

So proof that I am not crazy (my wife would disagree but that is another story)

Time 16:25 all is fine.

Time 20:45 see the Weekly distance Goal had reset but not the Time goal. I asume the Distance goal did reset 20:00.

So the distance and time goals does not reset at the same time.

2 Likes

I was asleep!

Actually, no I’m lying. I was watching Netflix (The Letter for the King and Brooklyn Nine Nine, since you asked). So yes, I forgot. =)

1 Like

no Tiger King?

I haven’t heard of this. It’s No. 1 in the UK today, Netflix tells me. Might give it a go tonight!

it’s wild, I’ve only watched about 30 minutes of it and then my kids came into the room so I shut it off.

This is so strange that the settings wouldn’t be standard for either:

1. Every user based on their device settings, OR…
  2. Standard based on the core server location.

Hmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’ve noted that the weekly summary e-mails Zwift send out on Mondays do not always match my weekly totals. Last week, for example was off by about 93 miles, and listed my longest ride at 38 miles when I actually did one that was 70. I can see all of the activities on my.zwift.com, so I’m at a loss as to why the summary would be different.

1 Like

I saw the same thing.

Definitely some issues there.

My weekly email that arrived today completely omitted the ride that I completed at around 11:20am Sunday morning (UK time). I assume the change to British Summertime doesn’t cause this?

I checked again tonight and the distance goal reset at 8pm est. But the time goal did not reset.

It would be nice to get a definitive response from Zwift re: when the weekly goals reset. I finished a ride at ~6:15pm PDT today (Sunday 5/3) and those miles were counted towards the distance goal for the week that starts tomorrow. That was the second route I completed. The first one was done before 6pm, and those miles also counted towards the week of 5/4. Something similar happened last Sunday, but I finished that ride after 8pm PDT, so I chalked it up to the weekly goals flipping over at the same time that the course changeover happens. Lesson learned, or so I thought. That was why I made a point of finishing my ride today before the course changeover.

It’s not a huge deal, but it would be nice if there was one time (GMT maybe?) when the Zwift calendar changes to the next day for EVERYTHING. Today was day 13 in a row for me, so it WILL be a big deal if my rides today count for Monday rather than for Sunday, since that would mean I won’t be getting the Unemployed badge tomorrow. I’m not too worried about that though, since my ride last Sunday counted as day 6 and I got the “Addicted” badge the next day, even though the miles from Sunday were applied to the distance goal that started Monday.

I’ve looked all over Zwift, My Zwift, and ZC settings and I don’t see a setting for time zone anywhere, and my Apple TV is set to my time zone, so I don’t think any of those things are factors. It would be good to know what the deal is though.

UPDATE: I did Road to Sky this morning, and I did get the “Unemployed” badge after logging in and out a couple times. I was a little stressed when I didn’t get the badge when I re-logged in the first time, but it was there when I logged in 20 minutes later.

there seems to be a bug, being investigated, where Sunday was not being included in my weekly totals being emailed by zwift each week.
I’m in London GMT+1

I have been having the same problems with rides not being counted at all yet appearing in my Activity Feed with the screen shot . Need to know the time zone GMT + or - when the week starts and ends. My missing rides dont appear in the following week or even the previous week. I have not received "Your Week in Zwift " email yet for the period Apr 27 - 3 MAy . I have recieved all my previous ones 13 APR 20 Apr ,27 APR would be a logical assumption 3rd May would see it Nothing so far . I am very much a achievement and goal setting person when you set yourself goals achieve them in game but dont see them in the “your Week in Zwift” .It cannot be that hard :slight_smile: