Now the genie is out of the bottle (France/Paris/vTdF/etc.) I think it’s time to talk about the next big event which usually gets millions of Zwifting hours into the system - winter on northern hemi.
The Futureworks category gone quiet in the past 8-10 weeks (now we know why ), except a boost mode testing. vTdF and the new roads are exciting, although it generated a new kind of road rage (myself included…).
I think I’m not alone, so I’ll list some features here I’d like to (and probably others too based on the commenst) to see implemented by the start of 2020/2021 winter season.
- Menu structure. It’s one of the most commonly mentioned vaporware so far…
- Creating a Club around the already present good few couple of big Fb groups (Zwift Hungary included)
- Ability to organize Club events without the need of Meetup back and forth of inviting/checking/third party services to signal the wish to participate
- Club races. Like Meetup race results but Club races, designated as races, so the participants understand the purpose of the event
- Jarvis as Club events pace setter (like he did during the initial beta)
I’m sure there are a good few couple of ideas in the bag, from ZHQ side and from user’s side, throw it in… And yes, I’m aware it’s the Nth topic about it, I just hope it’ll get higher in the agenda this summer to actually HAVE the new features ready by the start of autumn of the northern hemi.
Maybe I sound ungrateful, but I assure you it is not the case! I appreciate the effort from ZHQ, all the programmers, communication (ehm…), events, etc. Thank you for the effort! We have great use of the product, but we’d like to use some of the features promised / wished for for years on end (like the menu structure - seriously, it’s getting an ongoing joke now…)