If Zwift wanted to raise their monthly price to $20 or $30+, what additional features, services, etc. would you want included? Long-term, out-of-the-box brainstorming…
Some initial ideas:
- In-person workout options (Zwift spin classes at your local gym)
- All the premium features of Strava and Training Peaks
- Professional coaching (monitors training and suggests workouts, etc - this would cost even more)
- Sophisticated amateur race leagues
- Hardware rental (trainer, etc.)
Any other day-dream ideas?