update

We don’t have that figure but I spotted Andrew Starykowicz yesterday. He’ll be out again tonight!

For long rides the Texas Hell Week event has 200k and 300k rides. The claim to fame is if you can do all 8 days of the 100 mile rides. :wink:

I have done it only one year, the weather in Texas for Spring break was hot and we had no rain. :wink:

I would love to do an Ironman, but right now money is my biggest issue. I’m trying to save up, and I’ll probably do one in a year or 2. This first one I’d aim just to complete, rather than race or aim for a “good” time. The bike and run seem like they would be manageable, but I think the swim would be pretty difficult (I have a strong running background and been biking a lot lately, but my longest swim workout has only been 2000yds). I was thinking about doing an Ironman-distance triple-brick workout sometime, but it’s not quite the same as completing an M-Dot race.

I’m not officially in the IM club but I have done a few 1/2’s and train for full endurance events. Every year I’m doing multiple 100+ mile rides, marathons, & ultra marathons. IM is on my list in the next couple years.

I saw Starky on Zwift this week as well and rode with him for a bit. Of course, he was pedaling with one leg and putting out a paltry 3 w/kg. He put in a 4 hr Zwift ride today according to Strava, easy pace.

IMMT will be my first full.  5 months from now!

I’m game for long trainer rides on sat or sundays

I’m doing IM TX in May, so I’m doing both long trainer rides and road rides. I’ll be on for about 3.5 hours tomorrow starting at around 5 AM.