Update failed. Error Code: Z112 at Line 594 in Patcher.cpp

Thanks for providing the python script; I had to use a cloud-instance to run but the script works for me. Have the same problems local still here (Germany).

I have to correct: In Linux there are not the right directories, but wrong filenames instead, e.g.

data\Environment\Road\RoadDecals\Graffiti1.gde

Can you fix the script please?

I did following changes for linux:

41a42
>         dst=dst.replace(“\”, “/”)
94c95
<         output_file = os.path.join(outdir, path)

>         output_file = os.path.join(outdir, path).replace(“\”, “/”)

Looks like it works

But not for a first-time-installation I think; isn’t it possible to disable the checksum-test for some files?

Hi

Ever since I wrote the script I moved to another ISP and the problem has been solved.

You can disable the crc checksums by commenting out the ipdb.set_trace() line from hte checksum checking code below:

if str(crc) != str(checksum) and checksum != ‘-1’:
print “checksum mismatch”

Remove this –> # ipdb.set_trace()

Another tip I can give you that worked for some of my friends was deleting the zwift download folder and then trying to download the files by creating a hotspot on your phone and downloading the game that way. This will use your mobile data plan so if you have a limited one that could probably be a bad idea.

Another option to consider is to purchase some cheap VPN service (for example nordvpn.com), installing their client and then downloading the game while connected to some VPN server.

I’m not sure why Zwift haven’t fixed it yet. The fix should be as simple as switching their downloader to use HTTPS urls instead of HTTP