Update 1.23.3 Android crashing

After the mandatory update to version 1.23.3, the app keeps crashing on Android while trying to connect to the Elite Suito smart trainer. Anybody else with this issue ? Re-installing the app completely didn’t fix it, all other “normal” work around fail as well …

I created a thread for my issues with android crashing at pair screen. Maybe keep an eye on that for an update once my issue (and others) is resolved?

Also using suito elite. Phone is redmi 8 Pro. I’ve been in contact with support.

I haven’t used android for a while but can try it later.

I used my phone this morning and everything worked as expected.

I appreciate that doesn’t help you much but it doesn’t seem like it is a universal android problem.

I didn’t get to my bike last night (unfortunately), but I did notice it could be liked to Lenovo devices … Or at least to these devices …

My bike isn’t on turbo currently, but Android Zwift I normally use paired up fine to “FEC” ANT+ Direto options for power/cadence/controller and placed my avatar in a London freeride without crashing, on my Xiaomi Mi A2.

If you have any luck, let me know. I have a teammate with the same issue.

Hi Diederik, my name is Alex!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I’ve checked with our team and they have informed me that this issue is on their radar.

While there isn’t a work-around for this issue as of yet, the fix will come from our end and all you should have to do is keep your Zwift app up to date.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue improving Zwift. Please let us know if there’s anything else that you need assistance with; we’d all be more than happy to help!

I to have this problem after updating last night. Do we get our subscription money back as you aren’t able to provide a service and when will this be fixed. It’s crashing at the pairing screen

That’s a very good question. The good news is : there’s other platforms that do take the customers serious … It’s unbelievable and not the first time. I’m owning my own IT company and I’m using Zwift as an example for some time now of how a 'modern" company should not be run : no customer service, doing devops in an acceptable way for the sake of devops …

I have a Cubot X30 phone which works fine after the update.

I have a couple of motorola phones and an ASUS tablet I can test later if that would help?

Have those of you still with issues tried rebooting your internet router? Since my earlier post, I experienced this crashing on my mobile over the weekend, but yesterday I rebooted the router just before a race I signed up for and I got the Android app working again.

Check the “stunning” Zwift answer … Don’t even try fixing it, it our problem. One day we’ll fix it, maybe, if the sun and the stars are lining up correctly … until then, find yourself another sport. Well, or another platform is the better answer …

My phone worked and my tablet (Asus z300) also worked.

Is it just a lenovo thing? is it all lenovo or just specific devices, can people having issues post the make and model they are using.