Two races in one sitting

Some days I’d like to race more than once. Is there a way to do this without logging off and logging back on? Essentially, once I finish the first race how do I go out to the event screen to pick a new race without logging off?

Also, what is the best PC to use for zwift?

Thanks!
Seth

Here is a link to the Zwift hardware requirements: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/what-are-the-minimum-device-requirements-for-zwift--S1C6I6OB7

Best PC would have a high-end processor (Intel i9) with liquid cooling, a very high-end video card (Nvidia 2080ti), lots of DDR4 memory (32GB at a minimum), SSD hard drive, a 1000 Watt PSU, and a motherboard that can support the hardware. More or less a high-end gaming PC and it will not come cheap.

Or you could aim for a very good mid-range PC that will run you about $1000 that will handle 1080p without issue.

1 Like

Thanks, Paul. Do you have any links you could share to a specific PC that would work really well?

1 Like

@swstingley: If you can do races back to back you are not going hard enough… LOL

You can preselect your rides/races on the companion app, once the one is done you can ride around the course until the Join now appear for the next race. You need to be able to judge how long the race will be, most are around a hour.

I do this often where i will do a race then a group ride after.

2 Likes

You could look on https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ and have one custom built according to your budget.

1 Like

Choose multiple event you would like to ride. You have the second and thrid and so forth rides according to your estimate time so you can end events properly and swtich to next in game on the bottom left corner.

Selfbuild PC around 500 $ with on board graphics (Intel) or even AMD with fast RAM in combination with a powerful CPU Fan.
1080p flawless.
AMD should be better price for low budget gaming.

1 Like

Gerrie! Thanks for the great advice. And I know! I should be going harder! I’m new to this zwifting thing and I’m loving it!

I hope they can create a way to allow us to go back to that ‘home page’/the first page after we log in on demand. But for now it seems like your advice is the best I’ve heard.

Thanks again, Gerrie!

1 Like

Thanks Paul!

1 Like

Thanks so much, A Cid! Great insight.

1 Like

I race back to back frequently and never log out and back in. When you switch to the new start pen, it will save your previous ride.

@Paul_Allen Also for your liquid cooled super computer, you now have to add in the new $2500 Nvidia Titan RTX graphics card

2 Likes

I would like to get my hands on one to see how it would perform in terms of graphics and hash rate.

Most gaming computers have to be better than my Lenovo Z40-70. If you have any spare super computers laying around, let me know.