I’ve been unable to use my Zwift set-up via my laptop for the last week due to no signal being received from my Tacx Neo 2T. (It works perfectly if I use the Zwift app on my phone).
For the laptop windows set up, I have:
- uninstalled and reinstalled Zwift
- changed the internet WiFi channel to reduce risk of interference
- checked for any concurrent apps or programmes which may interfere with the signals
- switched off duplicate signals from the turbo
- checked that the USB extension cable from laptop to ANT+ dongle is not damaged
I suspect the problem is the ANT+ dongle which is made by TAOPE. I’ve uninstalled the dongle’s drivers but these cannot now be automatically reinstalled by Windows. I’ve searched the internet for TAOPE drivers but drew a blank.
Other than buying a new dongle, does anyone know of a source for the drivers?