TSS on Ride Report missing?

I’ve noticed that recently I’m not seeing the little sunglasses dude commenting on the TSS on the end-of-ride Ride Report. Other friends still see it, but I never get it on my ride. Is there a setting to turn it on/off? Or is it that I haven’t done an FTP test for a while (I haven’t, for sure)? Or, does the little dude just not like me :rofl: I kind of miss him telling me that my ride was “ok”.

Where he used to be, I just see a count of ride-ons, which doesn’t really interest me. Here’s the dude I mean (from someone else’s ride).

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 1.12.42 PM

Thanks!

That dude should still be there there is not setting to turn it off. I would think as long as you have any FTP in your profile then Zwift can calculate TSS and the dud will be there.

Are you looking at the timeline tab?

Hi @Gerrie_Delport_ODZ - yes, I’m looking at the timeline screen, but I get only a big blue thumb and a number of ride-ons where the little dude used to be.

It’s clearly not a huge thing - but I’m curious why he’s not there, and I always looked forward to see if he thought it was “tough” or “epic” etc. :star_struck:

This sounds a lot like the general tab. Do you have any screenshots?

Thanks @James_Zwift - I’ll do a screen grab when I ride later this afternoon and will check back.

Okay. So, I’ve been a Zwifter since Beta, and apparently I forgot that there are tabs on the ride report.

Thanks @James_Zwift and @Gerrie_Delport_ODZ for your assistance in pointing out my ineptitude :rofl: I’ll show myself out the back door, hoping no-one else notices me…

4 Likes

LoL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: