trouble opening iphone app

(Andrew Parker) #1

I have installed Testflight. When I attempt to open the Zwift app (using the link in the email I received), my phone just navigates to the Testflight page in the iTunes store. I don’t know why it’s doing this, since I’ve already installed Testflight.

What am I doing wrong?

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #2

You must download the Zwift mobile app from within TestFlight. Open TestFlight and it should be there.

(Johnny RCCSFC (D)) #3

Can I get added to test the iPhone app… I’m already beta on the PC platform.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #4

Hi Johnny,

The mobile app is in closed beta at the moment. We will be rolling out more invites over time. Thanks!

(system) #5

Hi Andrew –

Testflight invitation e-mails have trouble if you use the GMail app, or potentially other e-mail apps that are not the Mail app that ships with iOS 8. However, if you can open the e-mail from within Safari using a web interface for your mail, and click on the link from there, the link should work as intended.

Alarik

(Steve Paltzer) #6

After I got TestFlight installed, to get the link to work, I used Apple’s Safari web browser to read my invitation email (Yahoo webmail). When I clicked on the link in Chrome, it would open TestFlight but not Zwift.

I am using an older iPad2, and things are looking good so far! Here are some photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128257232@N02/sets/72157647411918364/

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #7

Oh interesting, Steve. Thanks for the info!