Training plan mileage issues

Due to start a,new half marathon plan, is anyone else havibg this issue with the breakdown on splits on plan?
It says warm up13:20 which ive worked out is .5 mile, then a mile is showibg at 26:40
I cant upload a screenshot to show

I’m struggling to understand what you mean. Can you give more detail?

When i go to my traibing plan on companion and look at the breakdown gor the next session it will say 13:20 warm up, 26:40 @ 10.50, 26:40 @ 10.40 etc. Ive workedit out that 13 20 is half a mile. It never used to do that.

It used to say 05 warm up
1 mile @
Etc

Before commencing the plan did you do a run to set your pace? It will base your training plan around your previous best estimated efforts. Have the other days been correct?

Have you skipped a session?

My paces are in zwift. The 26:40 is wjat is states for a mile not the pace. Its very strange

It looks like this is a tempo run so it’s time based not mileage based. I would think it’s unique to this workout.

Its not sadly. The run is only for 3.25 miles. If i run 26 mins at 10 35 pace thats over 2.5 miles, then ths sane at 10.25 pace thats 5 miles coveted. If i go on zwift it shows it as it should be as a mile but sometimes i dont want to run with zwift (use the companion to know what i need to do and go on mill but watch tv at the sane time). Ill run on mill and see if it changes back to normal

Posted this bug some time ago. In the desktop app the distances are well displayed, in the companion app not!

This is the case with all workouts