Training Plan Length Question

(Fez Rockbottom) #1

I am currently 2 or 3 weeks into the PRL100 training plan and I am having a great  time.  My question’s background is that when I read the introductory description of the plan it said it will end in time for the big ride, however I made the mistake of not adjusting the length simply assuming it would be done automatically and now my plan ends after the race because I wasn’t paying attention.  I am happy to finish out the plan after the ride in July because I don’t really want to start it over at this point, but I was wondering if it was possible to adjust the length at some other point during the course of the plan?  

I am not sure if it is even feasible or worth the effort I but was curious.

(Fnu Ashwani) #2

Sadly, it is not possible to adjust any training plans length/duration after starting it or while being in the middle of it. Here is an article to provide all the related information on training plans.

Have more questions? Submit a request

(Fez Rockbottom) #3

Follow up question if I may.  Is Zwift going to be holding a PRL event/mission this year?  As I mentioned I am going through the training plan, but it would be nice to know that there will be a corresponding online Zwift event on the same weekend of the real ride.  If not I might just use it as a training plan for an Australian fondo or something.

(Fnu Ashwani) #4

We do not have any official information related to a PRL event/mission this year, but I would encourage you to keep yourself updated on our event page for our upcoming events.

If you have any other questions, open a support ticket with us, and we’ll get back to you!