Tour for All crediting issue for riding events (May 4th)

That’s great to hear, I’ve got same issue credited to the running program rather than cycling, also showing this in the latest update of the companion app.

Just a hunch, but I’m betting you’ll all have to do it again. When I’ve had similar issues they couldn’t award or amend retrospectively. Unless support were being slightly disingenuous of course :thinking:

Same as everybody else, credit for run and not checked off in ride screen. Good news I got credit for ride distance and elevation for all times totals and most importantly the ride was fun!

Same here.

1 Like

Mine’s been credited as a run too.

We are working on a fix internally to credit the rides that were incorrectly credited as runs so far today. I’ll know more later today about progress. :ride_on:

10 Likes

If not we will just ride it again, maybe Im faster the second time.

I think I will ride it tomorrow again in anyway.

It will probably get counted as a run again. :roll_eyes:

Thanks for the update Wes, I too have this bug from Stage 1 (4 May, 7pm BST), but by the sounds of it you’ve got enough data and identified the problem anyway.

Looks like my whole race isnt on the race list and we have been credited as a run not a bike race, my whole team doen the event too. we rode the 18.10 BST race

Same issue for me. My Tour-For-All Group Ride (4th May 19:00 BST) is credited as a Run in the companion app and on the Zwift log in page. Thanks.

Thanks for your update. Just want to check… we don’t need to ride for the stage 1 again right?

1 Like

On Zwift Power the league has been updated with all correct results now, however on Zwift i am still only credited with completing TFA run when it should have said completed bike. It states that i havent done the bike race, will this be adjusted?

My yesterday TfA ride at 18:30 CET is not credited, neither like bike or run in the program, I will give it a try this eve again :slight_smile:

Yep I completed stage 1 last night as a bike event and it’s showing as a running event in the status in companion🤔

No They fixed it, my ride this morning counted as a ride.

1 Like

Good to hear. However, I’m still dying to hear how this seemingly obvious error managed to escape testing!

1 Like

Same here. A ride being reflected as a run. Went to The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App to check and it doesn’t show a completed ride but a completed run too.

I am seeing my ride yesterday being credited as a run as well on the companion app. On the zwift app on the iPad I am not seeing any credit for completing stage 1.

Thanks,

Dave

@Wes I am in the similar situation. Did the 7.10pm B race. Shows in my activities as a ride with race results but no credit on the TFA Banner on Companion app, or Zwift itself.