Tour de Zwift Stage 4 Long Route on the 21st Getting Full Results Posted

As the title suggests, the TdZ Stage4 event yesterday at 5am PST has not had all of the results updated. About 10% of the participants still have a Green lightning bolt and so their power numbers are not certified. Most of the others riders were Blued within the hour and the results from today have been completed. Is this going to get done? Who do I call?

I forgot: Here’s what weird about this, besides that only about 10% of the field hasn’t been certified: My Zpoints PR for Titans Grove posted overnight like always but the power is 3.4w/kg. My previous PR was 7 seconds slower but registered 3.6w/kg. 3.4 is the power peak for 5 minutes in the event data so apparently the segment times are separate from the power numbers. I really wanna know what my 5 minute power is…

Draft makes the difference, I experienced this effect on more segments - not happy about it, but the only possibility to change it is using a TT bike for events (no draft). But for me (being C, but on the lower end) that would mean being dropped…
It is as it is.

Ride on!