Tour de Oz SiS gels

I’m in the same case, I’ve received my code, I’m sent to the Sys website, it asks me to register to ask for my test sample, but it does not let me choose my country only Unified Kingdom

I can not receive prizes even though I live in the EU! Even I have already paid for the delivery, but I can not, because I only send to Great Britain! He feels cheated a second time by ZWIFT. IT works like anti-advertising.

I have read the composition of these gels !! See what you eat in the middle of ingredients:

Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) (33%), Natural Flavouring, Gelling Agents ( Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum ), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate ), Preservatives ( Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate ), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Sodium Chloride , Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid).

I recommend buying bananas is much healthier :slight_smile:

Mine arrived today, I’m based in the UK.  No issues with receiving code and placing the order.

Looks like this is all sorted now, thanks Zwift team for seeing this through.  Received my email with new code and appreciate the additional gels!  Received package today.

Thanks again.

Anyone else in the U.S. having trouble with the SIS webpage loading?  I’ve selected my package, inserted my code, and the shipping page just keeps loading and loading…