Tour de Oz SiS gels

(Glen Porteous) #1

Hi Guys, just completed stage 7 of the Tour de Oz and I recall when signing up something about receiving a voucher for 9 SiS gels? How does one go about obtaining these, I don’t recall any email etc.

Thanks and loved the staged event!!!

(Xavier Kraebel) #2

Congratulations on completing all seven stages, that’s seriously awesome! The email with your code should have been sent out within 48 hours of completing the fifth stage, so I would suggest checking your spam folder if you haven’t seen it yet. If it’s definitely not there, SIS customer support would probably be your best bet to figure out what your code is. You can get to their support here: https://www.scienceinsport.com/help

(Glen Porteous) #3

Thanks Xavier.  I’ve checked my mailbox and all junk/spam folders but never received an email from them.  I’ve logged a help case with them, see how it goes I guess…

(Artur Kubinski) #4

I also did not receive the code on the email. It has been over 48 hours since the completion of stage 5.

(Zee Kryder) #5

I did not receive a code. I did all 7 in a row without missing any of them.

All I got was an email that said I completed the stage.

Can’t they re-send it?

(Zee Kryder) #6

SIS said the Zwift offer is only for UK website.

However, US offers 12 free (shipping 5.99 or free with 10.00 purchase)

You will need to contact them to receive your personal code.

(Phil Clarke) #7

I received an email which said the magic code for the free gels would be sent the first week of August.

(Glen Porteous) #8

I wrote to them yesterday but received nothing back yet, that being said Zwift hosted this event so should be following up on their customers behalf. I know it states contacting SiS customer support but not receiving a code I’d assume Zwift would support us. Especially as it’s likrly quite a few. The fine print states the following so it’s open to more than just UK and US

*Free SIS Isotonic Gels Rules and Info: Limited to 1 unique code per Zwifter, the code will be sent to your Zwift login email address within 48hrs of completing the full length of 5 stages, the code will enable you to redeem 9x SiS Isotonic gel (3x Vanilla, 3x Fruit Salad 3x Salted Caramel.) This code can be used and delivered to all countries outlined on SIS.com, please see SIS regional shipping rules for Shipping and Returns details here - USA, EU, AU, ROW. For any help with your order please contact SIS customer service team. Code redeemable until August 31, 2018.

(Ivo Ritters) #9

I also never got an email to acknowledge that I will get a promo code for 9 SIS gels in the first week of August. I have finished all 7 stages.

(Andre Hufschmid) #10

Wow, calm down. I am sure you all will receive the gels and so on.  

Here it is: https://zwift.com/events/series/SIS-tour-de-oz/

Read the Update: Update July 23: There has been a delay with assigning the unique codes for the Gels. Fear not, If you have completed 5 stages by 23rd, you will receive your unique code for 9x Gels by the end of the week.

(Artur Kubinski) #11

Hey, today I received the code :)). I wonder if I will be able to use it.

(Timothy Wong) #12

I received my code 9pm ET last night. I’m a bit annoyed that this code can only be used in UK. I tried applying the code on SIS website, but only recognized in UK shopping cart. Reread all thof terms and conditions both on Zwift and SIS. Zwift didn’t say UK only but SIS code email did. Am I wrong?

(Brandon MacDonald) #13

I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve read threw and it does not say it was limited to uk only

(Andre Hufschmid) #14

Yes,  it does say that it applies to UK. That’s why it has a *. You have to read it all.

(Timothy Wong) #15

From this URL, this is what the asterisk says (as Glen mentioned in an earlier post). Not sure where it said it applied to UK only.

https://zwift.com/events/series/SIS-tour-de-oz/

*Free SIS Isotonic Gels Rules and Info: Limited to 1 unique code per Zwifter, the code will be sent to your Zwift login email address within 48hrs of completing the full length of 5 stages, the code will enable you to redeem 9x SiS Isotonic gel (3x Vanilla, 3x Fruit Salad 3x Salted Caramel.) This code can be used and delivered to all countries outlined on SIS.com, please see SIS regional shipping rules for Shipping and Returns details here - USA, EU, AU, ROW. For any help with your order please contact SIS customer service team.Code redeemable until August 31, 2018.

(Vincent W.) #16

Hey all, we understand and are aware that there was an issue with redeeming the gel’s in your country. We’re currently working with SiS to resolve this issue and will let you all know once we get this situated. Our apologies and thank you for your patience! 

(Brandon MacDonald) #17

Once resolved Unless sis is covering the shipping there is no way I will be ordering these, sis wants $45 to ship to Canada!

(Artur Kubinski) #18

How to use this code? There are no individual gels in the store. I do not see the 9x SiS Isotonic gel package (3x Vanilla, 3x Fruit Salad 3x Salted Caramel ) ?

(Gil Fonseca (PTz Team)) #19

I think we’ve been fooled, or for lack of enough information. I have already tried a series of purchases, but in success, code is not valid and no discount is made to Portugal.

(Glen Porteous) #20

I actually received 2 separate emails yesterday with 2 separate codes. When I tried to follow their instructions it wouldn’t allow me to post anywhere but the UK. I also noticed that free shipping is at $10 but these items come to something like $9.98 LOL, sneaky!
Either way Zwift support said they are dealing with it, will wait and see.