Totally confused about TdZ results

(Chris Bowles) #1

I’ve just started taking part in TdZ. First events I’ve ever done.

In the closing 1k I battled it out with a few other riders to break the top 1500… just a small win for someone who’s looking to improve my fitness.

After loading up the results on the app, I’m listed 1600+.

After looking at the first top three people, none of them actually rode the TdZ NYC course. Then going through a few other results on the list, I came across multiple others who look like they only completed half the course yet they’ve been ranked.

Is this a one off? Or is this a common issue?

FYI, it was the 7pm ride yesterday (5th) and Group A.

(Galen Kehler) #2

Did you start on time? I’ve done some events where I was a bit late to the start, and it threw me into the group and I got credit for completing but ranked last.

(Lin) #3

Those first three guys got put on the wrong course by Zwift. This happens all the time. Glitch in the matrix and all! As you can see, Zwift is a work in progress :smile: Take the results with a grain of salt and keep on battling it out and improving that fitness :+1:

2 Likes
(Chris Bowles) #4

Yep, definitely started on time. Was in the starting pen and went off with everyone.

I don’t think the issue is with me being move backwards on the ranks, I see it as more of an issue with others moving forward when they haven’t completed the correct course, or have come in half way through.