TIP: Score points faster, use Metric units.

(Karl Litterer) #1

The points accumulate every time the odometer hits an even mile/KM unit. Since miles are 1.61 X longer than KM, you will receive points faster using Metric units. I have validated this on the latest version as well.

(Gary Randolph(BTC)) #2

Oh man, I wish I knew this earlier. I’d like retroactive adjustment - I’d be past level 10 by now. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Karl Litterer) #3

Yeah, I am level 10 and just figured it out… :smiley: LOL

(Karl Litterer) #4

I just figured this out and have not yet submitted a request. Simple math shows that if I had +30 points per KM like it scores with metric units, I would have 790 x 30 = 23700 points + any of the powerups. Under Miles, that would be 491 x 30 = 14730 + powerup points. This is closer to where I am. I noticed it at the end of a 100K ride when I flipped over to metric to make sure I hit 100K and have played around with it on a few subsequent rides.

(Karl Litterer) #5

I just submitted 2384 for this. :slight_smile:

(Duane Gran [Vision]) #6

This is a reward for making the right choice. :slight_smile: This is an international sport, folks. Switch over. You will be glad.

(Karl Litterer) #7

Up till this point, I have worked harder, not smarter, for my 18100 points. :wink: I have seen the light now and am one with the globalization of group riding!

Cheers!
Lit

(Karl Litterer) #8

Well now that I am looking at it tonight, I get +30 per mile, and +20 per KM, That still is a very slight advantage to metric
100 x 30 = 3000
161 x 20 = 3220

I feel better now…

:smiley:

(Karl Litterer) #9

Maybe I wasn’t imagining it. Response from support:

Thank you for reporting this issue! We actually just fixed this in the last update. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues! Ride on.