"The early access program is currently full. Space may open up later."

I’m trying to install Zwift on my android phone, but I get this message in the Play Store “The early access program is currently full. Space may open up later.”. Was there a limit of how many people could test it?

I’ve been waiting for this for a long time and would really like to help test it out

Two days later I was able to install it without getting this message.

I’m really very cross about this. I held off buying a new tablet for months until I knew what was needed to run Zwift. I checked devices in shops to make sure that the playstore thought they were compatible. I bought a Samsung Tab S2 but then had to go away for a week or so. Back home now and ready to install Zwift and I get this message. I don’t recall anything in the announcement that said the beta was limited.

One reason I really want the android version is for treadmill walking for rehab. With a milestone pod to zwift companion to pc I get bad dropouts and lag. I thought simplifying the setup by running zwift on tablet would make rehab via zwift much better.

Please open the trial up again, at least to loyal subscribers

Tried again and I’m in. Thanks for the tip

Been trying for 3 days now to get the beta to test out on my S9, Keep getting the “The Early access program is currently full. Space may open up later”

Same here. Did you ever get in?

Yes, after they released an update I was able to install the app. Maybe every time they release an update the counter resets or something? Thats how I got in.

We’ve been increasing the count based on what we can handle :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when will the next limit increase be? It’s very frustrating to have to randomly check the play store download page to just be denied the download every time.

Usually increases happen when a new update is released. I’ll keep you all posted.

I have got a new Samsung S9. Please notify me when I can install the beta.

No problem @T_TJarl!
Once you’re able to find it in the Play Store you should be able to install it as well.

The program is now open again for new installs. After checking regularly the last few days, I was now able to install it.

Hi @Vincent please can you let me know when the next update will be going out :+1: I keep checking playstore regularly but seem to keep missing when its available! Thanks. Craig

Hi @Vincent,

Same here Please advise when next round of access opens up to this.

Thanks!
Alec

Hey all, I’ll announce when there is a new update. Thanks for pinging me!

1 Like

Looking forward to being able to use Zwift when I goto the gym and run on a treadmill.

Excited as well!

Checked back and was able to download it as of now.

I missed getting to download it.