TDZ not showing on Zwiftpower

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ can we split this into a different thread please?

1 Like

I can confirm I was in the 1700 UTC event.

Confirm!

I was the 1700 event also

Re James,

For me, yes i finished it (+ 3-4km as recovery).
On Companion App, there is the link of the event which says me 4630 inscriptions but there is no ranking on my event. (If it was your question)

Done. There was already a topic.

I was in this event too but missing - /profile.php?z=3026431

Thanks everyone. I’ve got enough examples and one of our developers is having a look this afternoon.

Seems like (hopefully) it’s just that one event.

4 Likes

Same happend to me. So frustrating not to get the workout registrated normally…
Zwift ID 3052102
I was at the 1900 (Oslo) TdZ event. Longer ride.
Zwift shows it as completed and the activity appears in my zwiftpower activity list … but not in my profile or the event results.

Zwift ID: 3052102

Hope you can fix it James!

Thanks @James_Zwift, my problem is also for that event. Well finished but not in ZP results.
Will wait for your investigation !

Thanks for your help James

Not sure at all related, but on ZP, there are number of TDZ “5k Loop” events that only typically had a few dozen participants. What would these be?

Hi, for me it is zid=2556548

You’re looking at the running event.

1 Like

Doh! forgot the filter

Much effort put into “that one event”. So hopefully “that one event” will show up in our profiles.

Thanks for acknowledging…

1 Like

I was in the 1700 UTC event as well.
@JamesBailey thanks for looking at this, hope it’s a simple fix :slight_smile:

Hi James - I’m not sure it is: a friend of mine did his at in the 6pm GMT (A Category) [an hour later I think? zid=2556547], but the ride is missing from his profile too: looking at the results of it seems that anyone that finished after rider number 517 has been lost?

I did a later event (10pm GMT) which for me seems to have saved fine (but it was a much lighter number of people so although I was a bit slower than him, i was much higher up the overall order). We’re having a little private GC battle over the 8 stages, hence why I was looking our for his result (fortunately we can use the Strava recordings if needed!).