I’ve just started with Zwift. Did three rides and absolutely loved it. However I do not feel any extra resistance on hills and also cannot see the ‘Trainer Difficulty’ slider. Hope some-one can help me to get a more realistic experience.
Some additional information
- I am using an iPad connecting to the Tacx Genius Smart with Bluetooth;
- All other apps on the iPad are closed before opening Zwift.
- No other device is connecting to the Tacx Genius Smart (Bleutooth of the laptop and phone is switched off)
- Zwift is paired with “Power Source”, “Cadance” and “Controllable trainer”
- I am riding in the “Free Ride” mode (no work-out)
- With the Tacx software automatic adjustment of the resistance does work with hills.