Tacx branded kit?

In the product demo, Eric Min is seen using a Tacx trainer but only Kickr branded jerseys are available in game.

It would be really cool if the game could detect what brand of smart trainer you have and make the appropriately branded kit available in game!

A small detail that would give zwifters options to show off in game what gear they are actually using.

You can get a Tacx jersey. Hit “P” on the keyboard and type in “gotacx” and you will get it for that ride. For some reason it will not save it with the rest of your jerseys.

Here is were you can find some more codes for jerseys: http://www.titaniumgeek.com/cycling/zwift-promo-code-2/

It would be nice to see a Bkool Jersey as well, but i guess this being european, it is not so well known in the US.

I guess if everyone would want their favourite jersey, they would be buried under requests and don’t get anything else done.

A BKool jersey would still be appreciated.

Thanks Paul Allen!! I just finished a couple laps of the Richmond course kitted up in Tacx kit! Seeing a lot of the promo kits now too… guess the secret is out :wink: