Swift crash at login

Hello

My brother just bought Swift for cycling.
When logging in, the app crashes after clicking on the white triangle in the orange square.

Phone:
Redmi note 10 pro (android)
Account created a couple of hours ago.

3 Likes

Following, same problem

1 Like

The same for me too on huawei p30 :frowning:

1 Like

Following

Same problem on iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy s10+…

Same trouble here too… using Galaxy A51. I tried to reinstall. No way!

I have tried to install the Zwift app on my android (Samsung Galaxy S10) several times now, but it chrashes each time.

At login I enter my e-mail + password. Approx 5 secs after choosing “Next” the music stops and the app disappear from the screen)

Tips or tricks anyone?

A workaround for the same problem on Apple TV is to change the operating system language to German, login to Zwift, then change language back again.

It’s a stretch that this will work on Android too, but it’s got to be worth a try, right?

1 Like

This workaround didn’t work on my device.

That’s a shame, but not much of a surprise. It was worth a try.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Had the same issue after installing latest version from market (ver. 1.0.100118), phone - Huawei P30 Pro, Android 10.
I found the solution that works for me, try it.

First, uninstall Zwift from your phone.
Then change language to German
Reboot phone
Install Zwift from market, and log in

After succsessfull login - change your language back, app will work properly

2 Likes

I am new to Zwift. Zwift keeps crashing while logging in. I enter username and password and press next. After e few seconds the app crashes. What is wrong?

See Swift crash at login - #8 by Steve_Hammatt

Lot’s of similar issues in fora and in the app reviews in Google Play Store. This does not only happen on Windows and IoS but also on my Samsung S21. I have.not been able to use Zwift on my phone. After pressing Next (username and password filles in) the app crashes.

Thanks for help, it works this way!!

You can do this workaround without having to change language on the phone. Just switch to German at the login screen of Ziwft and login. After that you can force-quit the app and start it again to switch back to English.

But thanks a lot for finding this workaround!

Seems to work indeed.
Had the crash problem on ipad and Android smartphone

Thanks!! Changed to German/Deutch and was able to login without app chrashing. Greetings from Norway!

I have also managed to log in using the German language interface. Strange, but it seems to work.

Thanks for your help everybody.